R-FLEX – for repairing defects in rubber belts
Devcon R-Flex is formulated to quickly repair tears, holes and gouges as well as protect clips in styrene-butadiene rubber (SBR) conveyor belts. Self-leveling liquid urethane that in minutes becomes a non-sag putty for repairing gouges, tears, and holes as well as protecting clips in heavy weight SBR conveyor belts.
RECOMMENDED APPLICATIONS :
• Durable, long-lasting repairs
• Reduces subsequent repairs
• Prevents damage to wipers
• Monolithic surface prevents fines from damaging belt rollers, idlers, etc.
High Adhesion to SBR belts creating “surface pull” to polymer Self-leveling liquid that develops into a non-sag putty SBR Belt back in service in just 90 minutes
PLASTIC STEEL PUTTY – for repairing casting deffects
The original metal filled epoxy putty for economical, dependable maintenance and repair work.
• Repairs cracks and breaks in equipment, machinery or castings
• Patches and rebuilds blow holes or pits in castings
• Rebuilds worn equipment, pumps and valve bodies
• Restores bearing journals and races
DFENSE BLOCK – strong metal epoxy that protects processing equipment from abrasion, corrosion and impact
Alumina Ceramic bead filled epoxy system with outstanding abrasion resistance for severe service conditions.
• Repairs to ash handling systems and scrubbers
• Prevents wear on metal surfaces that are exposed to severe abrasion and erosion such as chutes and launders
• Non sagging formulation
• Protecting flanges and elbows
• Lining bins and hoppers
BRUSHABLE CERAMIC – smooth protective barrier against wear, abrasion, corrosion, erosion, and chemical attack.
A high performance, high density, ceramic filled, brushable epoxy to seal and protect new or repaired surfaces from cavitation, pitting, erosion and wear.
• Seal and protect new equipment exposed to erosion and corrosion
• Protect pump casings, impeller blades, gate valves, water boxes and fan blades
• Rebuild heat exchangers, tube sheets and other circulation water equipment
• Use it as a topcoat on repaired surfaces to provide an exceptionally smooth surface